Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- maintenance of:
- traffic signs as accepted by the Transport Agency's policy
- road delineation marker posts
- pavement markings (including bus priority lane and cycleway markings on all non-separated road surfaces)
- signs and pavement markings required for stock crossings
- sight rails
- operation, maintenance and power costs of:
- carriageway lighting
- accelerated light emitting diode (LED) streetlight conversion programmes (targeted enhanced funding extended until 30 June 2021)
- belisha beacons and lighting at pedestrian crossings.
You can discuss with the Transport Agency whether other potential activities not listed above might also be eligible for inclusion in this work category.